Complaint Review: Bidz.com

• Submitted: Sun, June 27, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By: Huskers123 — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Bidz.com
3562 Eastham Drive, Culver City, CA 90232 Culver City, California United States of America

Bidz.com Mis represented Item Sold. Bought a Swiss Watch, But got a Japanese watch Culver City, California

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

I bought a Lucien Piccard watch advertised on the Bidz.com website with Swiss Quartz Movement.  When I got the watch it had Japanese movement stamped on the back.

I have scanned in PDF form the advertisement of the watch, the back and front of my watch. Are available for someone if they want to see them.

I submitted my compliant to the Texas Attorney General's office with supporting infomation.  When I get time, there are a number of other Federal agencies that also have jurisdiction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2010 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bidzcom/Culver-City-California-90232/Bidzcom-Mis-represented-Item-Sold-Bought-a-Swiss-Watch-But-got-a-Japanese-watch-Culver-618087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidz.com

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Bidz_auction - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously and hope you'll allow us time to investigate this issue. When possible, we will contact you directly through email or by phone to offer a resolution. We may also respond through this site if we cannot reach you directly. If you would like to provide us with your order details and contact information or if you
would like to speak directly to a person in charge, please email us at [email protected]