Complaint Review: Bidz.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 29, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, September 07, 2008

• Reported By:mississauga Ontario
Bidz.com
3562 Eastham Drive Culver City, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-444.8124
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

Bidz.com Ripoff Dishonest and direputable business practices Culver City California

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

Purchased a ring which can not be resized (due to setting) I was not told of this when I purchased the ring. I have since attempted to contact Bidz.com well within the 15 day 100% return window... Via email no reply, phone just keeps me waitting and waitting... leave messages no reply, try different email address' no reply...All I want to do is return a ring, I would even accept the huge restocking fees but to just not return calls and messages is rude and underhanded... I feel ripped off major by these people.. I am not the only one!!! Bidz.com is a rip off 100% avoid, avoid, avoid... willing to join a lawsuit, these people should be out of business and in jail!!!

Michael
mississauga, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2004 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bidzcom/Culver-City-California-90232/Bidzcom-Ripoff-Dishonest-and-direputable-business-practices-Culver-City-California-124856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidz.com

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Customer Service Team - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,

We would like to begin by apologizing for any inconveniences this may have caused. We would like you to know that our company now more than ever takes extra measures to prevent things like that from occurring.

If you have any questions and concerns please feel free to contact us.