Complaint Review: Bidz.com

• Submitted: Sun, August 09, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 17, 2011

• Reported By:Edmonton Alberta
Bidz.com
www.bidz.com Culver City, California U.S.A.

Bidz.com A sucker born every minute Culver City California

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

I admit that I was naive in purchasing jewelry from this company and expecting them to be honest. The jewelry I purchased was supposedly valued at thousands of dollars and came with a certificate of "authenticity" which is very misleading. The real value of my $5,000 earrings is $28, for which I paid $700.

Gulp Mom always told me you only get what you pay for, but in this case I received waaaay less. It will be your own fault for not looking carefully into this unethical business. And please don't bother rebutting , Bidz.com, before you understand the meaning of unscrupulous. I've learned my lesson, and I hope you will be careful with this company.

Leslie
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2009 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bidzcom/Culver-City-California/Bidzcom-A-sucker-born-every-minute-Culver-City-California-477930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidz.com

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Bidz_auction - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied with your experience. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously and hope you'll allow us time to investigate this issue. When possible, we will contact you directly through email or by phone to offer a resolution. We may also respond through this site if we cannot reach you directly. If you would like to provide us with your order details and contact information or if you would like to speak directly to a person in charge, please email us at improvements@bidz.com.