Complaint Review: Bidz.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2008

• Reported By:Winnipeg Manitoba
Eastham Dr Culver City, California U.S.A.

Bidz.com Shipment "lost" No help from bidz Culver City California

*UPDATE Employee: Information Needed

I ordered a few items from bidz. The first one came in three days, I was actually impressed. Other shipments came very slow, ususally up to the 8 week limit to file a claim. Well, the last shipment never came. I marled exactly 8 weeks on the calendar and contacted them first via email. No response. Then I chatted on-line with a represtative. I was told I would have to wait 5 days to claim because it wasn't shipped for 5 days after the purchase. Fine, I did that. Then again after 5 days, went for an on-line chat. I was then told I should have made a claim 5 days earlier!

Well, now I am mad! This is worth over $500.00 and I'm not going to let it go this easlily. I again explained my situation and vaguely the customer service rep gave me instructions on how to file a claim and emailed me a claim form. Not anywhere have I seen written how you file a claim besides contacting them.

Now I need a notorized signature in order to get refunded. Now it gets tricker! Its in my husbands name as it went through our joint account through paypal registered under his name! He is away on a job assignment with the armed forces. He can't get it nortorized!

I explain this delema and told I can sign for him. Yeah right that will work! Of course not. After paying a nortization fee, bidz rejected me as they DO NEED my husbands signature!

What a hassle. I realize I probably will never see my money or jewlery. I don't even believe it was shipped.

I wish I had seen this site before I ever got involved with them. They shouldn't be able to do this to unsuspecting buyers.

Also, the shipping charges are outragous. I don't believe they use Fed Ex as I was paying for since my mailman has delivered me packages. The 1st shippment came in a Fed Ex truck.

Winnipeg, Manitoba

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bidzcom/Culver-City-California/Bidzcom-Shipment-lost-No-help-from-bidz-Culver-City-California-306812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidz.com

Information Needed

AUTHOR: Customer Service Team - (U.S.A.)

We would like to take the time and apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. It is very unfortunate the item(s) that was shipped out to you was never delivered. We would like to further assist you with this matter. Every customer has a different situation; we would like to see what we can do to accommodate you in this situation. Can you please provide us with some account information so that this matter can be further investigated? We just need a user name and the invoice number. You can send the information to the following email address: carenas@bidz.com, Claudia Arenas, Customer Inquiry, we will await your response with the information.

Please feel free to contact us directly at 800.444.8124 ext. 418 or emails us at the email address referred above.

We are more than willing to assist you with this matter.

Thank you for your time and patience.