Complaint Review: Bidz.com

• Reported By:Kirchardt Other
Bidz Internet U.S.A.

Bidz.com My account is not accepted anymore Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

I'm German and entered biz a couple of weeks ago.
Was not prepared only US Credit Cards is allowed.
Won 2 auctions and payed with the credit card from my daughter.
Now I have my own Gold Visa Card.Won a third auction: amount $ 381,-- payed with my own Visa Card, Adress, etc., Payment was accepted.

Now I was told by bidz my account is closed down.
Cant reach bidz anymore, my e-mails return.
The seller told me:
I should send by fax: Copy of Driver Licence, Copy of Social papers, etc.

There is no need for all that rubbish.All they have to do: Get the money from my account.
As I do pay in advance before delivery dont see the reason why my account is closed down. So I wonder.
Does the seller just dont wont to sell?
I do have Invoice No: 5583550 Invoice Date: 2/16/2009 Bidz User:
anjadenise52, Order subtotal: $ 381,-- shipping & handling: $ 45,95,
transaction fee: 12,81, tax: 0,--, total for this shipment: 439,76.

Auction says: Compare: $ 3.949,-- USD
Would be grateful for any help
Roswitha Mayer
P.S.: Sorry for any mistakes in writing
If you do have questions, might have someone speaking German?
Greetings

Whenyw
Kirchardt
Germany

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bidzcom/internet/Bidzcom-My-account-is-not-accepted-anymore-Internet-426922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidz.com

Dear Customer,

We would like to begin by apologizing for any inconvenience this may have caused. We have reviewed the account in question and have found that you are not within the United States. Please be informed that our payment system is based on address verification theory which serves as a protection measure from fraudulent and unauthorized usage of credit cards or PayPal accounts. It verifies the billing address the customer enters with the one registered with the card issuing bank. In case the system flags out or declines a transaction due to the fact the information does not match the credit card issuer files on a certain level we should verify the billing information in order to establish you as the credit card holder. This system is only able to verify information within the Canada and the US. Since you are an international customer the system is unable to verify the information. Please note that it is a common and legal practice which is supported and advisable by the major credit card companies as a fraud prevention measure.