• Report: #320168

Bidz.com
www.bidz.com Internet U.S.A.

Bidz.com is a scam Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

Last weekend I saw a beautiful blue topaz ring sent in yellow gold on the firm's website. I bid on it twice before "winning " the bid. When I went to check out there were two there to pay for. Thinking that I had accidentally "won" two I paid for them and sent one to my niece, afterall we both admired my Mom's topaz and it was the same color as hers. Well I received mine today, and if the picture had been accurate they would have show that the stone was actually very pale blue like an aquamarine. Now my niece with receive the same and my memory of this ring will be a rip-off instead of the fond memory of my Mom and her ring. Thanks Bidz for false advertising.

Angry in pa
York, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2008 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bidzcom/internet/Bidzcom-is-a-scam-Internet-320168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidz.com

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Bidz_auction - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied with your experience. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously and hope you'll allow us time to investigate this issue. When possible, we will contact you directly through email or by phone to offer a resolution. We may also respond through this site if we cannot reach you directly. If you would like to provide us with your order details and contact information or if you would like to speak directly to a person in charge, please email us at improvements@bidz.com.

flash