Complaint Review: Bidz.com,Bidz.com, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, September 06, 2008

• Reported By:Hesperus Colorado
Bidz.com,Bidz.com, Inc.
3562 Eastham Drive Culver City, California U.S.A.

Bidz.com Inc false promises ripoff Culver City California

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

I purchased a pair of studded diamond earrings 12/11/02 for my wife.I received the item 12/23/02.I requested a refund and stated the reasons for my decision to return it. The reasons are:

1.They are not near the quality as what had been stated by Bidz.com so therefore my wife did not want them. I requested a refund authorization number 12/24/02 and was given one 12/30/02.I took the return items to Fed-Ex the same day addressed to the returns department. After several tries via phone, I was able to speak to an employee named Julie 1/14/03.She said she would look into it. No return info was sent to me via phone or email or any other way. Weeks later I spoke with an employee whom I failed to document his name He said he would make sure I would be getting a refund within a week to ten days.

I received no refund and my credit card still shows a balance due for the purchase which is $312.95. As of this day 03/11/03 interest is accumilating on my credit card account and I have nothing to show for it. I have waited long enough!All I get when I attemt to call is an on going recording of how important my call is to this two bit outfit.

Dennis
Hesperus, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2003 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BidzcomBidzcom-Inc/Culver-City-California-90232/Bidzcom-Inc-false-promises-ripoff-Culver-City-California-48828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidz.com,Bidz.com, Inc.

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Customer Service Team - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customers,

We would like to apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. We would like to inform you that our customer service department has undergone extensive training to provide our customers with excellent customer service. Our customers no longer face these challenges.

Our returns department may take anywhere from 7-10 business days(2 weeks) to issue a refund on a returned item.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Bidz.com Customer Service Team