Complaint Review: Big Action Media

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: BoneyBerone — Internet United States of America
Big Action Media

Big Action Media Midwest Advertising AVOID BIG ACTION MEDIA...DON'T BE A SUCKER LIKE ME!!! Internet

I signed up with Midwest Advertising about 4 months ago and I thought they were going to help me get my LLC also and help invest in my business. Instead of investing in my business they maxed out all my credit cards and my business has not even gotten off the ground yet. I have done everything they have asked of me to help this process along and still nothing. Theyve done nothing!!! Now they want me to cash in my 401K?? Are you serious??!!

I wish I wouldve known about these people before I went in head first. It would have saved me $16,500. I feel like such an idiot for not doing more research beforehand. I should have known better as I have gone to school for Business but I guess I was naive to think that everyone works on the same moral compass as I do.

Ive tried to go through the specialists at Midwest Advertising and get my money refunded back to me but no one ever calls me back. Ive left voice messages back to back but still nothing. Where are they? I bet they laugh all the way to the bank every time they take someone for their money. Its not good business and it certainly is NOT alright!!

I have contacted a law firm to help me recoup the money l lost. Its been great working with Sydney, 319.423.7643. Shes really done her job and has taken care of what needs to be done. I didnt even have to pay anything upfront. I think the process shouldve gone a little faster but thats just me. Im an impatient person. Other than that, its been great and Im so glad I called. Sydney,if youre reading this, you know how my husband and I feel about youWE LOVE U!!! ;)

I really hope and pray that Midwest Advertising gets what they deserve!! PLEASEif youre thinking about doing business with themDONT!! And if you already have, contact Sydney, tell her Mrs. Berone referred you. Theyre nothing but scam artists and theyll take you for all you haveTRUST ME!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Action-Media/internet/Big-Action-Media-Midwest-Advertising-AVOID-BIG-ACTION-MEDIADONT-BE-A-SUCKER-LIKE-ME-967032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Action Media