Complaint Review: Big Action Media/Midwest Advertising

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: Joyce — Oliver Springs Tennessee United States of America
Big Action Media/Midwest Advertising
1528 E Highland Ave St F104-437 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Big Action Media/Midwest Advertising GoWebenue Start making money right away/Merchant Services Phoenix, Arizona

I tried to do my "homework" before investing in this company. I looked them up on the internet and on BBB and found nothing discriminatory.  So I was talked into investing and purchasing 3 Merchant Accounts where I would start making money immediately while building my business.  Every time the Merchant scanned a credit/debit card I would make a commission off of those sales. I signed on August 20, 2012.

I also am entitled to "coaching" and mentoring services by just calling their customer service number. Every time I call I get a voice recording and am asked to leave a message and someone will get back to me. They never do....

To this date I have received no commission checks and no one will return my calls.  I was told they had changed their process for mailing out commission checks and I would be sent an email with information for me to respond to.  I have received nothing. I have invested $12,000 and the last call I received was someone wanting me to invest another $5000 in order to speed up the process and I could probably get my credit card paid off in one lump sum.  Yeah, right.  Why would I invest more when its been months and I haven't seen a dime yet!!

I am contacting a firm to try to recoup my investment and I hope this will warn others NOT to invest in this fraudulant company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Action-MediaMidwest-Advertising/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Big-Action-MediaMidwest-Advertising-GoWebenue-Start-making-money-right-awayMerchant-Serv-982564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Action Media/Midwest Advertising