Complaint Review: Big Al's Gun & Pawn

• Submitted: Sun, December 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 21, 2008

• Reported By:Hollywood Florida
Big Al's Gun & Pawn
3300 West Hallandale Beach Blvd. Pembroke Park, Florida U.S.A.

Big Al's Gun & Pawn Taking Money But Not Delivering Goods Nor Refunding Money Pembroke Park Florida

I bought a .380 hand gun at big al's pawn. Paid in full for the item. allowed 10 days for waiting period. for some reason I was not approved. I tried to get my money back but was told that I had to wait for an appeal. I told them I needed my money back but they told me I could not get it back. They told me I had to wait. I had been waiting since 1-29-2008 I don't know what to do I talk to other pawn shops and they told me an appeal is up t me, if the sale was not approved they had to refund my money no questions asked. I call my bank but as usuall they took the merchant side they told me to wait 90 days. I am still waiting for my money. I hope somebody can help me on this one.

Mauricio
Hollywood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2008 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Als-Gun-Pawn/Pembroke-Park-Florida-33023/Big-Als-Gun-Pawn-Taking-Money-But-Not-Delivering-Goods-Nor-Refunding-Money-Pembroke-Par-403642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Al's Gun & Pawn