Complaint Review: Big Boss Music Productions

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy — Fresno California United States of America
Big Boss Music Productions
p.o.box 7650 Fresno, CA US 93747 Internet United States of America

Big Boss Music Productions Joeseph is the owner I hired joeseph for my wedding and after I paid him in full i never heard from him again. He sent me to voicemail i figured he was busy but when he did not show up to the wedding i was out alot of mon , Internet

I cant believe after I hired this Dj and paid him in full that he really would just stop answering my calls and not show up to the wedding. Ive left him voicemails. Asking for my money back but he wont call back. My sister called and acted to book services and thats when he called back i asked him for a refund and he said thats too bad. He said he had another event he had booked and forgot my wedding. I was speechless he at least could of gave me my money back or a credit. Joeseph is a liar and full of lies. Dont hire him as he will not show up. I also found out 2 other brides he took money from. Make sure you pay your dj by credit card next time at least you can dispute the charge but he only wanted cash!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Boss-Music-Productions/internet/Big-Boss-Music-Productions-Joeseph-is-the-owner-I-hired-joeseph-for-my-wedding-and-after-I-973963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Boss Music Productions