Complaint Review: Big Brand Rewards

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Clarity — Amarillo Texas United States of America
Big Brand Rewards
1000 N west St Suite 1200 WilmingtonInternet, Delaware United States of America

Big Brand Rewards Promised a $1000 Walmart giftcard upon meeting purchase requirements. Wilmington, Internet, Delaware

Big Brand Rewards.com has bombarded the internet with the promise to reward one with a $1000 Walmart gift card upon completion of required purchases. I fell for it and wish to prevent others from falling for it as well. I have met the said rquired purchases and still have yet to receive the promised gift. I attempted to contact them by telephone to no avail. You do not even get an option to talk with someone, only instructions to press #1 to unsubscribe, and press #2 to hear about

Do Not Call List!!! I fully intend to write this company and give them a piece of my mind. I am now finding out that the products I purchased in an attempt to get the gift card belong to other scandulous businesses. I am "fit to be tied" about this. We must band together to prevent companies such as these from ripping us off. In hindsight, if it seems to good to be true.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Brand-Rewards/WilmingtonInternet-Delaware-19801/Big-Brand-Rewards-Promised-a-1000-Walmart-giftcard-upon-meeting-purchase-requirements-W-1006874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Brand Rewards