Complaint Review: Big Buffalo Tobacco

• Submitted: Mon, February 06, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: LydiaP — Hyde Park New York United States of America
Big Buffalo Tobacco

Big Buffalo Tobacco Sent and E-mail confirming the order was placed and was being processed and the money was withdrawn from my account but the order was never shipped. When I inquired as to the status, I never received Internet

Placed an order and received an E-mail acknowledging that it had been received and was being processed.  It was never shipped and when I tried to ask as to when it would be shipped on several occasions, I never received a response.  They did however make sure that they took the money from my account.  When many months later, I received an E-mail stating that this site had been bought by another person(s) and when I sent an E-mail asking if they were going to honor the order, I never received a response.

I am seriously disappointed and out many $ which they took from my account and I do have copies of the checks from the account which were processed through Citizens Bank in Providence RI.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Buffalo-Tobacco/internet/Big-Buffalo-Tobacco-Sent-and-E-mail-confirming-the-order-was-placed-and-was-being-processe-834691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Buffalo Tobacco