Complaint Review: Big Cartoon Data Base

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: sam — Salt lake city Utah United States of America
Big Cartoon Data Base
5875 S. Walden Ridge Drive Internet, Utah United States of America

Big Cartoon Data Base Big Cartoon DataBase Scam Artist and Outrageous Liar Internet, Utah

HI I'm Sam Thomson
 I tried to work with David Koch and the bcdb.com group about my wedding pictures as apparently this guy Dave has many different day trades and crafts. He told me he could do a wedding shoot for me and take pictures for my wedding invitations.

I paid him to meet and take the photo shoot and he took some pictures but only gave me and developed half of what he promised and what I paid for!

Then I google-d him and found this site and that he has ripped off other companies and people! I am so sick right now and am contacting the right authorities about theft of services and taking my money without giving my services I rendered! I don't recommend David Koch Out of Murray UT for any personal or business work from cartoon drawings, to photography shoots! You meet this long haired weird individual run away as he smells like a scam even more now that I look back at all the signals and warnings I ignored...
Sam Thomson
SLC UT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Cartoon-Data-Base/Internet-Utah-84123/Big-Cartoon-Data-Base-Big-Cartoon-DataBase-Scam-Artist-and-Outrageous-Liar-Internet-Utah-956599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Cartoon Data Base