Complaint Review: Big Cartoon Database

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Tyler — Utah United States of America
Big Cartoon Database
murray utah Internet United States of America

Big Cartoon Database David Koch Scam artist and rip off! He steals your information or idea and does it himself. Also when paying for art it was never received. Murray , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Big Cartoon Database Scam

*Consumer Comment: I have a similar story about dave

*Author of original report: Wow

David Koch with Big Cartoon Database ripped me off! I wish I would have found this site before he took my business information and strategy when I opened up to him. Also When paying for artwork to help  him out with his side job in return for some cartoon drawings for my daughter he stiffed me! he took my money of 1,000$ and never returned with any artwork or cartoon drawings! Pretty shameful and pretty low Mr Koch my daughter and I were dissappointed in you!. Even after finding this site you own as well:

http://www.dave08.com/  Being that you are a father too and ripped my daughter off! Bad bad and shame on you!
Tyler

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Cartoon-Database/internet/Big-Cartoon-Database-David-Koch-Scam-artist-and-rip-off-He-steals-your-information-or-ide-928185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Cartoon Database

Big Cartoon Database Scam

AUTHOR: sam - (United States of America)

David Koch is the biggest scam artist out there! HE preys on innocent people. here are some photos of him.

I have a similar story about dave

AUTHOR: sam - (United States of America)

I tried to work with David Koch and the bcdb.com group about my wedding pictures as apparently this guy Dave has many different day trades and crafts. He told me he could do a wedding shoot for me and take pictures for my wedding invitations.

I paid him to meet and take the photo shoot and he took some pictures but only gave me and developed half of what he promised and what I paid for!

Then I google-d him and found this site and that he has ripped off other companies and people! I am so sick right now and am contacting the right authorities about theft of services and taking my money without giving my services I rendered! I don't recommend David Koch Out of Murray UT for any personal or business work from cartoon drawings, to photography shoots! You meet this long haired weird individual run away as he smells like a scam even more now that I look back at all the signals and warnings I ignored...
Sam Thomson
SLC UT

Wow

AUTHOR: tyler - (USA)

Wow I knew Dave too! I thought he was always a little off! He was always taking the owners ideas and implementing them on his own sites while at work! I worked with him and saw it for my own eyes... Scandalous...... I am shocked, I know he was open about things but to be stealing info like that it just never really occurred to me how much he was doing this until I found this post!

Sue