WARNING: DO NOT PAY IN ADVANCE, FIND ANOTHER PROVIDER!
My girlfriend booked this company to transport our cars from Florida to Maryland.
- Payment was made in FULL, in advance.
- Pick up was 8/5. Was told delivery would be 8/10 at the latest.
- Contacted Victor on 8/9 to get an ETA. We were told the "truck was in the shop" due to brake issues.
- We were never notified about the truck issues prior to 8/9
- I started asking specific questions about the "truck being in the shop". I was told "I'm busy, I don't have time for mathematics"he proceeded to get defensive, yelling, and hung up the phone.
- When I was able to get him back on the phoneI asked "What is the timetable for the air brakes to get fixed?"I was told "when it gets fixed"?? A reputable mechanic gives you a timetable when your vehicle will be repaired?
- After a bunch of excuses and hiding behind the "Terms & Conditions" which states "pick-up/delivery dates might change without notice due to WEATHER conditions or other ROAD events, like accidents, road blocks, or breakdowns". [continued below]....
..... This part of the agreement he held true to form, no notice and an "imaginary breakdown".After more yelling between, more lame excuses, and no time tableother than whenever the truck gets fixed. He stopped taking my callstelling me your name is not on the contract, I dont have to talk to you. I explained he had my property. I proceeded to the police station, where I was instructed what my next steps should be.
I doubt this guy will be able to produce a legitimate receipt related to the air brakes.
NOT a member of the BBB. Click link to see more complaints and the reason why they're not a member.
Never made suggestions or an effort to make the situation right. How an operation like this can stay in business, who knows? I'm sure it won't be long, unless they change their ways.
He asked me to look at all of his good reviews. I told him I did. Even in the good reviews hes always LATE.
It is clear from my experience and reading others, this guy over promises and under delivers. He collects your money up front and has no incentive to get you vehicle on time.
Delivery was finally made 5 days after the delivery date. He told me I should be thankful it was only 5 days, that he had other cars that were even more delayed than mine.
Again, if you have to use this guy DO NOT PAY THE FULL AMOUNT UPFRONT, otherwise youre guaranteed to experience your vehicle arriving late.
With service like this, I wont be the last person posting about a negative experience.