Complaint Review: Big Discount Leisure

• Submitted: Fri, July 15, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: vantraxel — Boring Oregon United States of America
Big Discount Leisure

Big Discount Leisure Told me item was in stock 3 times before I bought, got money then 5 days later when asked told me was shipping next day then never heard from again Sunnyvale, Internet

I was looking for a inflatable water park for my kids for the summer and wanted a particular park, It was no where to be found until I found Bigdiscountleisure.com fearing that it wasn't in stock I emailed them and asked if it was in stock and they promptly returned with a "yes it is in stock and ready to ship", A few days later I emailed again and asked saying I will purchase now if in stock and again I got a response quickly saying it was in stock.

So I pay my 600.00 through Paypal and a few days go by with no word and all i get in email is a receipt so I email them again to ask whether it has shipped since there is no order status link on website.  They get back to me and say yes it is scheduled to ship tomorrow and should take 5 business days to get there and yes we will send you another email with tracking when it ships.

Another few days go by and no email, so I again email them but now I get no responses whatsoever through any email channels and I even had a associate try to send them a question for same item and they got no response either and they're site says they will get back to in 4 hours and they did that at first... until they had my money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Discount-Leisure/internet/Big-Discount-Leisure-Told-me-item-was-in-stock-3-times-before-I-bought-got-money-then-5-753469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Discount Leisure