Complaint Review: Big Fish Casino

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: Sherry — Youngstown Ohio
Big Fish Casino
333 Elliott Ave.West,Suite 200 Seattle, Washington USA

Big Fish Casino Big Fish Casino is double dipping my checking acct. I ordered $1.99 package of chips, they take out $4.99, and I don't get the chips 1/2 the time. They are stealing from me!! Cheating me out of chips. I'm tired of it. I have to do something about it. Please help me! Seattle Washington

Big Fish Casino has been taking money out of my checking acct. Without me ordering any chips packages. I order a $1.99 package of chips, they charge me for a $4.99 or a $10.99 package.I only get the $1.99. When I order chips, they take my money out of my checking, I don't get the chips. I have ordered chips 4 times, they have taken out 7 times or more. They are robbing me out of money and chips. Please help me report this scam, and correct my situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Fish-Casino/Seattle-Washington-98119/Big-Fish-Casino-Big-Fish-Casino-is-double-dipping-my-checking-acct-I-ordered-199-pack-1048146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Fish Casino