Complaint Review: Big Fish Games

• Submitted: Tue, February 20, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 21, 2010

• Reported By:Fresno California
Big Fish Games
1501 Fourth Avenue, Suite 800 Fresno, California U.S.A.

Big Fish Games Rude Unable to satisfy unsatisfied customers poor support system takes your money regardless of your situation does not answer questions does not provide personal help whatsoever Fresno California

*UPDATE Employee: Big Fish Games

Big Fish Games is only into taking your money and not customer satisfaction. I signed up for ONE game in September and was aware that I would only be purchasing ONE game here's the paste from my email:

Order Date: 9/22/2006 6:14:51 PM

Order Information - Order Number: 203###
- Super Game Club Membership (Includes 1st Game Credit)
1 $7.99 $7.99
Sub Total: $7.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $7.99

I am happy with this because I thought I was only paying for one game credit for one game. Instead I find they continue to charge me $7.99 each month! So, I cancelled my account in November. since I no longer had my own computer. I recently emailed them to refund me the money they billed me (which they took directly out of my bank account) after November. They email me this nonsense information and answered absolutly zero of my questions and did not resolve anything. Not to mention they pasted it 3 times like I can't read it the first time - belittling me, disrespecting me and mocking me!?

So I write back once more explaining to them how they failed to resolve the situation and this is their rude response to me from a personnel named COREY:

"We do understand your concern.

We do apologizes for any confusion.

Thank you for your email reply."

And nothing else. I am highly offended. Researching their website, they provide no phone number whatsoever. I will be sure to announce this to many others.

Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2007 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Fish-Games/Fresno-California-93727/Big-Fish-Games-Rude-Unable-to-satisfy-unsatisfied-customers-poor-support-system-takes-your-236678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Fish Games

Big Fish Games

AUTHOR: Big Fish Games - (United States of America)

Fish Games prides ourselves in helping every customer individually so that we

can present a suitable solution for any issue. We have an A+ rating with the

Better Business Bureau (BBB) and will work hard to help every customer with

any issue they may have when using our site or games.

We can

be contacted directly at: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com