Complaint Review: Big Fish Games

• Submitted: Sat, December 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 21, 2010

• Reported By: RG ripped off in Florida — Dunedin Florida United States of America
Big Fish Games

Big Fish Games They don't tell you that you that they will deduct money from you account automatically Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Big Fish Games

I too bought a game from big fish games and found out that money was being deducted from my account. I did not give them permission to deduct any money. I only bought one game and when I was done playing I deleted it from my computer and uninstalled it. Thank you to whoever took the time to look up the number to this company you saved me a  big headache. I tried calling this am but it is Saturday morning and they are closed. Now I will need to take  lunch hour during the week to take care of this. My time is valuable just like theirs is but I will get this taken care of.Do not buy games for Big Fish. They continue to bill your account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2009 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Fish-Games/internet/Big-Fish-Games-They-dont-tell-you-that-you-that-they-will-deduct-money-from-you-account-545347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Fish Games

Big Fish Games

AUTHOR: Big Fish Games - (United States of America)

Big Fish

Games prides ourselves in helping every customer individually so that we can

present a suitable solution for any issue. We have an A+ rating with the

Better Business Bureau (BBB) and will works hard to help every customer with

any issue they may have when using our site or games.

We can

be contacted directly at: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com