Complaint Review: Big Fish Games

• Submitted: Fri, March 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 30, 2012

• Reported By: raccoonie — portland Oregon United States of America
Big Fish Games

Big Fish Games charged my credit card a monthly fee when I did not authorize that. Internet, Internet

I ordered one game for 2.99 back in December .  Then I get my credit card statement and there is a 6.99 charge, and in Feb. another one and this month one in March . I called American Express and requested these be removed. I also had lost my card . At first the operator said they can't go back more than 60 days to remove a charge. My fault, I had forgot to call them.  Been going through a great deal of illness and stress lately .  In the end American Express said they could take all three months off my bill. Great.  But now I have to call Big Fish and tell them to cancel the " membership."  Can't get through to them , on hold for ten minutes and gave up .  I will try again later today or Monday .

I see that there are also twenty others who have the exact same problem.  Clearly, I have come to this conclusion.

BIG FISH IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF !!!    All this for a 2.99 game.  Never again, Big Fish.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Fish-Games/internet/Big-Fish-Games-charged-my-credit-card-a-monthly-fee-when-I-did-not-authorize-that-Inter-861577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Fish Games