occasions

Complaint Review: Big Hitters.com

• Submitted: Sun, May 27, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, May 27, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Stanhope New Jersey U.S.A.
Big Hitters.com
3255 4th Ave. San Diego, California United States of America

Big Hitters.com Webwiseproductions.com Webwise Productions AKA: BIG HITTERS.COM.LEON SEGAL IS THE OWNER; SHOULD BE CALLED BIG RIPOFFS.COM San Diego, California

DO NOT FALL FOR THE BIGHITTERS.COM SCAM AKA WEBWISE PRODUCTIONS.COM. I sent these people $1000.00 for an internet site.  Sure I got the site...but how do I know it'll make me money? Since I have it I've bought an e-mail blast over 10,000 names and so far nothing!!

To add insult to injury, this asshole (Leon Segal) promises me for $800.00 more dollars he'll send me an e-mail blast with over 100,000 names. Already I'm smelling a scam. I told him I'm waiting on card from a new bank account he said to me '' Could you send it Western Union?"

What business man in his right mind would be so desperate as to ask for Western Union? Wait, it get's better just the other day he tells me it's a Holiday deal? He never told me it was a Holiday deal! He said he'd do better then the e-blast I got from the other company.

To add insult to injury, Mr. Segal texted me a message "Bob could you do me a favor?'' Couldn't imagine what it was. He says, "Could you go to Walmart and make  a moneygram payment of $355.00 to Ford credit, I don't have a store near by."

THE PLOT THICKENS! Mind you, aside from a few conversations, I don't know Leon Segal ! Here's a guy who wants a total stranger to make his car payment!!!! I ask you, does this sound like a guy with a professional business attitude?

Do not fall for the scam of Big Hitters aka Webwise Productions etc.... You will definitely get taken. Believe me I plan to get my $1000.00 back. One way or another from this man (Leon Segal).  I may also ad that his employees are Wendy and Alexandria.

Sincerely,

Burnt in New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2012 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Hitterscom/San-Diego-California-92103/Big-Hitterscom-Webwiseproductionscom-Webwise-Productions-AKA-BIG-HITTERSCOMLEON-SEGA-888969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Hitters.com