Complaint Review: Big Lou's Wheels In Motion

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Jazzy24 —
Big Lou's Wheels In Motion
585 Chestnut Street Union NJ 07083 Union, New Jersey United States of America

Big Lou's Wheels In Motion Big Lou car salesman , shady , used Union, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: DMV Tags

Big Lou's are rip off ! Financed a car through them and when my temp tag expired in a month they didn't have my plates . They didnt want to give another temp tag while I wait for them to CLAIM their working on it. I can't even drive my new car. DON'T EVER PURCHASE A CAR FROM THEM! It's just a shady place they all pretend to be helping when their actually screwing you over

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Lous-Wheels-In-Motion/Union-New-Jersey-/Big-Lous-Wheels-In-Motion-Big-Lou-car-salesman-shady-used-Union-New-Jersey-1043599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Lou's Wheels In Motion

DMV Tags

AUTHOR: hirolr - ()

I too purchased a car from these guys. My temp tags expired and I had to pull the car off the road for about a week. I called them several times and they always said they would call back, never did. Finally, I contacted the DMV and they had no record of my car or pending registration applications. I opened up a claim against them and within 24 hrs, I had my registration and the car was able to go back on the road. I hope this helps.