Complaint Review: Big O Tires

• Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: John — Queen Creek Arizona United States of America
Big O Tires
7385 S. Power Rd. Queen Creek, Arizona United States of America

Big O Tires They broke my wheel cover and didn't need to touch it changing the oil! Queen Creek, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Big O Tires should pay for it.

I took my daughters car in for an oil change. I made it clear that was the only service that I needed. When complete, the service rep hands me my wheel cover in pieces. I asked, how do you do that while changing the oil? He said, we checked your brakes and it broke off. I said, you need to replace it. He said, it was already cracked, so we will only pay for half of it. I wrote the Corp office, and there was no reply. The cover goes for $40. That's where we stand.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-O-Tires/Queen-Creek-Arizona-85242/Big-O-Tires-They-broke-my-wheel-cover-and-didnt-need-to-touch-it-changing-the-oil-Queen-1000739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big O Tires

Big O Tires should pay for it.

AUTHOR: Auto dealer fraud Investigator - ()

It's not hard to find their corporate headquarters phone number on the Internet.  Speak to the manager and let him know how you feel about this. It's trying to customers speak up and make their troubles known.