Complaint Review: Big Planet Books

• Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: Patricia A Panza — Wells Vermont United States of America
Big Planet Books
230 N Kernwood St Burbank, California United States of America

Big Planet Books unknown I sent for a text book which was SUPPOSEDLYshipped on 1/24/2012 No tracking # No way to track book Burbank, California

I logged onto Amazon.com and found this book seller among their listings.  This is a used book and the price was better than most.

I ordered, placed my card # paid for the shipping and the message read that I would receive this book within 10-12 business days.

It is now February 10th and I have tried tracking this thing between two post offices and without a tracking # they cannot find out where it might be.

I am now 1/2 way through my college grad class and have been downloading it off the school library  which costs money.   I tried finding a phone number but information tells me that there is no listing for this sham company.

I have ordered all of my former textbooks from sites on Amazon and never had this problem.    I would like my money back but have nowhere to go to get it and IF I should find any further charges on my card from this company I will take further legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Planet-Books/Burbank-California-91505/Big-Planet-Books-unknown-I-sent-for-a-text-book-which-was-SUPPOSEDLYshipped-on-1242012-1011741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Planet Books