Complaint Review: Big Planet Books

• Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: bobbie — Palmdale California
Big Planet Books
, Select State/Province USA

Big Planet Books Ordered book , cancelled same day, requested charge back, have not received book nor my charge back to my account. Thousand Oaks, CA

I had ordered a book for school and within 30 minutes of ordering the book realized I had ordered the wrong book, had emailed this companies customer service of my mistake, I did receive a reply indicating they would attempt to cancel if book not shipped yet.

2nd transmission from me (appx) 1 week later, were you able to cancel the order?

Companies reply, we are a highly automated companie and once the order is placed it is shipped.  You must refuse  shipment and be subject to restocking fee. 1 month later and 2 more unanswered emails no book no chargeback Really dont know what recourse I have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Planet-Books/Select-StateProvince/Big-Planet-Books-Ordered-book-cancelled-same-day-requested-charge-back-have-not-recei-1082908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Planet Books