Complaint Review: Big Planet Books

• Reported By: Josie — Austin Texas
Big Planet Books
, Select State/Province USA

Big Planet Books TOTAL RIP OFF Tenessee

I recently rented 2 text books from them and sent them immediately back.  I opened one package and wrote why on their invoice and the other I just put in a box and sent it back.  They never answered any of my phone calls, my emails, or my online responses to get my full refund on the books.  They forced me to open a pay pal account to refund me only half of what they owe me.  They called me a liar and a theif stating I never sent the books back and stole them.  This place is a joke that needs to be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Planet-Books/Select-StateProvince/Big-Planet-Books-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-Tenessee-1121770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Planet Books