Complaint Review: Big Planet Textbooks

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: brittney garcia — McAllen Texas United States of America
Big Planet Textbooks
230 n kenwood st burbank, california Internet, California United States of America

Big Planet Textbooks HUGE TEXTBOOK SCAM Internet, California

If you're reading this before you order your textbooks, absolutely take my word for it and do NOT place an order.

I was looking for my textbooks online and realized everywhere I was looking was still pricey. being a college student, I stumbled upon this extremely cheap website. I was a little taken back at the prices but would see some expensive textbooks as well so was a little convinced to order from here.

I found 3 out of the 5 textbooks I needed so proceeded for a fairly good price so proceeded to checkout and place an order being I needed the books ASAP. I used my mothers card information instead of mine and placed the order. I sent my mother a picture of the conformation page with the amount it was and "order number." I then realized this order number was nothing like the ordinary tracking number I had received from multiple legitimate online companies. she called me a few minutes later and told me she looked up Big Planet Textbooks and read horrible reviews. I then got online myself and read the same thing. she told me to call them tomorrow and ask about the order and textbooks. I went back to the email they sent me to check for the number and under phone: there was no number at all. I went back to their website to look for it and once again, there was no phone number to be found.

I later thought about googling their address to see if the company would be located there and it also turns out the address was tracked to an APARTMENT COMPLEX in California. my mother is going to call the bank tomorrow and see if there is anything that can be done about it.

hopefully this will help you before you make your order as I said earlier. please think twice before giving your information out to this company. -Thank You

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 11:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Planet-Textbooks/Internet-California-/Big-Planet-Textbooks-HUGE-TEXTBOOK-SCAM-Internet-California-1003051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Planet Textbooks