Complaint Review: Big State Industrial Supply

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Krendy — Dexter Missouri
Big State Industrial Supply
Nationwide USA

Big State Industrial Supply Big State Emily keeps calling my phone for a client who previously had the same number, Emily refuses to remove my number from the account. Riverside California

*Author of original report: OK

*UPDATE Employee: Krendy — Dexter Missouri

I have recently got a new phone and with that a new telephone number. Emily from Big State has called my phone numerous times even though she has been told this is no longer her clients phone number. Emily has refused to remove my number from the account. I have received up to three phone calls per day for this account. Today I was able to speak with her supervisor who would only tell me she would look into it, but not remove my telephone number from this account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-State-Industrial-Supply/nationwide/Big-State-Industrial-Supply-Big-State-Emily-keeps-calling-my-phone-for-a-client-who-previ-1143600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big State Industrial Supply

OK

AUTHOR: Krendy - ()

Emily did not take this matter to her supervisor until I called the company back and requested to speak to a supervisor.

Krendy — Dexter Missouri

AUTHOR: Roger@BigState - ()

I checked with our bookkeeping department. According to their detailed phone records, Emily spoke to Krendy once about her claim that the phone number had been changed. At this time she took the matter to her supervisor. The matter is being investigated and verified.