Complaint Review: Big State Industrial

• Updated: Tue, October 25, 2011

• Reported By: jeepnjason — Rogers Arkansas United States of America
Big State Industrial
1760 Chicago Ave Riverside, CA 92507 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Big State Industrial - Industrial Steel Harrasing phone calls. When I asked to be removed from their calling list they (Alex Martin) got all mouthy and began cursing at me. I told him I had called the main company to complain and that I had Phoenix, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: We are here to help!

My partner and I have received calls  from "Alex" from the same phone number 602-437-5198 and they act like they know you and are retuning your call. When you tell them your not interested and ask to be removed they get mouthy and curse and complain. I told him I had called the main company to complain about him and he really went off and cursed at me. Very rude business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2011 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-State-Industrial/Phoenix-Arizona-/Big-State-Industrial-Industrial-Steel-Harrasing-phone-calls-When-I-asked-to-be-removed-791215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big State Industrial

We are here to help!

AUTHOR: Roger@BigState - (United States of America)

I am a Customer Service rep for Big State Industrial Supply. I regret to inform you that we have no in-house sales dept. In an effort to keep our overhead low in order to pass the savings along to our valued customers, we acquire our sales orders from a number of independent tele-sales and marketing companies. I have a feeling that it may be one of these companies who may employ this "Alex" you are having issues with. We do not now, nor have we ever, employed an Alex Martin. We have also had documented instances of competing businesses representing themselves as us and acting inappropriately resulting in negative responses to us personally and online. In either event, we would very much like to have the opportunity to help you get the issue resolved. Please feel free to call 800-627-3511. Anyone at extension 305 in our Customer Service Dept will be able to help you. We feel these are unfortunate circumstances, and will do everything in our power to help.