Complaint Review: Big State Industrial

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Solana — Baltimore Maryland
Big State Industrial
1865 Iowa Avenue Riverside, California USA

Big State Industrial Rude, unprofessional collection process Riverside California

We purchase items from them occasionally which are then shipped to us.  For the last item received we had an outstanding bill, but I never received any voicemails from them.  (I would have gladly paid if I knew about the bill).  Instead, I got an extremely rude, unprofessional voicemail from a customer servce rep named "Westie" or something like that.  When I called her back, she was equally rude, so I asked for her manager who she said wasn't there.  I said I'd call back if she didn't transfer me, so she finally did.  The manager was more polite and reasonable, but I didn't get the feeling that she was concerned about the rep's treatment of their customers.  She also claimed that they had called and left voicemails previously although they hadn't.  We won't be doing any more business with them.  Ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-State-Industrial/Riverside-California/Big-State-Industrial-Rude-unprofessional-collection-process-Riverside-California-1099635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big State Industrial