grown

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Juan — Woodstock Georgia United States of America
Big T Products
90 Lawrence Ave West Orange, New Jersey United States of America

Big T Products Last week I ordered a gun holster from these folks, the holster did not fit my weapon. I have sent several emails and left multiple voice messages, nothing has been acknowledged. Very bad customer ser West Orange, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I'm here to help.

I ordered a gun holster from Big T Products last week. The holster did not fit my weapon. I have sent multiple emails and voice messages. When calling Big T products, I only get an answering machine.

This place has very bad customer support, I suspect they are ignoring me in order for the time period for me to return the item will expire.

I am surprised Amazon does business with these type of individuals. I will never do business again.

Juan
Woodstock, GA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-T-Products/West-Orange-New-Jersey-07052/Big-T-Products-Last-week-I-ordered-a-gun-holster-from-these-folks-the-holster-did-not-fi-1017256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big T Products

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I'm here to help.

AUTHOR: Dan - ()

Hi Juan,

Please contact me via email with any questions or concerns you may have for an order being returned. support@bigtproducts.com . I have no problems taking returns or exchanges as that is repeat business for me and I want happy and returning customers!

Dan M. - Owner.