Complaint Review: Big and Tall Mart

• Reported By: TobusRex — Las Cruces New Mexico
Big and Tall Mart
Internet USA

Big and Tall Mart Never sent items I paid for. Internet

I had done business with Big and Tall Mart in the past and had received 3 robes which were sent promptly and which I were pleased with. A couple years later I needed to order some slacks for work and while shopping there I decided to look at their shirts as well. I found a Hawaiian style shirt with a poker themed print and placed an order for it along with the pants. I got the pants a couple weeks later, but no shirt. I wrote an email asking where the shirt was, and was informed they were "waiting" for it to be in stock again. Firstly, there was nothing online when I placed the order saying the shirt was in stock; secondly I never received the shirt. I tried multiple times to either get my money back or receive the rest of my order, but Big and Tall Mart never delivered. They ripped me off for over $60. I finally got ahold of some guy at the number on their webpage and he basically told me to piss off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 05:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-and-Tall-Mart/internet/Big-and-Tall-Mart-Never-sent-items-I-paid-for-Internet-1062460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big and Tall Mart