Complaint Review: Big bell auto

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: please read — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Big bell auto
2020 e bell road phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Big bell auto Please do not go to this company phoenix, Arizona

*Author of original report: correction of original post

First off let me start by saying I got scammed scammed and more scammed! ! A few weeks ago I was contacted by Mike from big bell auto he wanted me to come down to look at vehicles on there lot. I explained to him that my credit was bad and I didn't have alot of money down. I basically stated to him I didn't want to waist my time going down there without knowing if I would get the type of vehicle I liked. So he ran a credit check and said I was approved for 8500 to 10k. I finally after a week went to meet with him. I go down to the dealership and they only have maybe 3 vehicles in my price range, but I did see an 07 charger that was around 10000.

Mike told me after speaking with his finance maker (Tony) that they could get me into that vehicle with 1300 down with payments of 458 to a month. Tony and Mike both stated to me 1300 will work in order for me to get into that vehicle. So we all agreed on a pick payment schedule. I gave them 500 upfront with a promise to pay the remaining 1300 within 21 days. So I drove off in the vehicle and a week later I find out that I was not approved. I talked with the owner about getting my 400 back and he said I Just need to come up with another 1000 and I could keep car. I told him I don't have another 1k and that I just wanted my money back. He said no of course because I did get approved and I neededf

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-bell-auto/phoenix-Arizona-85032/Big-bell-auto-Please-do-not-go-to-this-company-phoenix-Arizona-976454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big bell auto

correction of original post

AUTHOR: please read - (United States of America)

I recently posted an ad titled (Big bell auto Please do not go to this company Phoenix,az) I recently went back to big bell auto superstore to meet with the owner upon his his request. He worked with me on giving my down payment back.  He fired tony reyes who was the person who I had the issue with. Mr. Aslam Dulara did give me my money back. No further issues he has resolved and I am satisfied.