Complaint Review: Big boy transportation llc

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: Eric — Las Vegas Nevada U.S.A.
Big boy transportation llc
15501 isles road Sale creek, Tennessee United States of America

Big boy transportation llc William Griffith Don't work for Big Boy transportation aka William Griffith and expect payment Sale creek, Tennessee

*Author of original report: Read the above before you respond

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Thats just not true

This guy trained me originally 5 years ago and watched as CR England used to rip us off so I never thought he would not pay me and even once considered a friend. He begged me to come work for him and promised me more money than the $1200 weekly I was making with my current company so I figured I would help a "friend". After moving across country, having my wife quit her job so she can spend time with me, this Fu*king douchebag gives me excuses week after week after week of why I am not getting paid. 7 weeks of this I finally tell him I am not working for free anymore, he has the nerve to kick us out if the truck on the other side of the country, homeless, broke, and now jobless and tries to tell people I abandoned the truck (which is a lie) and tells other employers I never worked for him!! Of course luckily I keep all paperwork as well as names and numbers he is doing business with to cover my ass. Anyways, this prick should be put out of business and don't ever work for him. I am owed over $5,000 and he owes other people over $100k!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-boy-transportation-llc/Sale-creek-Tennessee-37373/Big-boy-transportation-llc-William-Griffith-Dont-work-for-Big-Boy-transportation-aka-Will-991081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big boy transportation llc

Read the above before you respond

AUTHOR: Eric - ()

First of all you weren't there unless you ARE William trying to respond or as third party on something you have no clue in what you are talking about. I still have receipts on the motel we had to stay in when he made me and my family HOMELESS!! I knew this guy for years and HE was the one calling me to come work for HIM at BBT not the guys from Oklahoma so it WAS him I was working for. So supposedly you have been working for 6 months and got paid, well congrats to you for getting your money (supposedly). But I KNOW the situation he left me and my family in and the money he still didn't pay me. Oh and the little money I did receive from him, the first few weeks, was just to buy food while I was in the truck, and all came from him, so he knows I worked for him and wasn't an owner operator or otherwise. I am still looking for a lawyer to sue his ass so he will get what is coming to him. His response in paying me was "let me check my bank"....

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Thats just not true

AUTHOR: Upset owner op truck driver - ()

I have been with Big Boy Transportation for over 6 months now,As an Owner operater. William has been a hard working thoughtfull employer,He does everything he can to take care of the drivers who work for him as well as the Owner ops that are leased on. I personnally know about the driver that made this report, He was never an employee of Big Boy Transportation,He worked for another Owner op that had a truck leased on with BBT. Will was not responcable for this guys pay.The owner of the truck was. and as a point of interrest, this guy abandons the truck and pulled the fifth wheel pin to cause damage to the owner ops equipment. and that's a lie about putting him out on the side of the road homeless. BBT picked the truck up were he abandoned it in Tenn, For the owner of the truck.

Look, if you want to Lease your truck on with a Great company, this is it, and if you want to know about William Griffith. Call Him, ask to speak to one of his employees or owner ops. he'll have no problem with that..Sorry about the spelling..