Complaint Review: BigCommerce

• Submitted: Tue, November 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 23, 2010

• Reported By: Jim a victim — belmont North Carolina U.S.A.

BigCommerce BigCommerce.com BigCommerce will ripp you off! Internet

BigCommerce is a fluke. It is missing a few basic concepts and items. This is not the place for someone like me and you to build a store.

The software will not allow you to change the order that products are displayed in your home page.

Bigcommerce does not allow me to even decide which items are displayed as my featured products.

Give me a break!

I payed BigCommerce to open my little store and there is no way in their software to arrange my inventory in my store.

BigCommerce is not even close to what you want.

I have input their service requists. I have talked to them on the phone. I have sent untold amounts of Email to them.

The Basic Store is Bull s**t!

You can not keep the order of inventory.

The whole Featured products section is selected by some random generator.

I or you have no say so as to how the featured products are displayed.

The whole Products section is out of my and your control.

There is no way!

I repeat!

There is no way!

To contol the order that items are displayed on the page.

This basic software flaw will be corrected I would assume. But what about guys like me that found their flaws. I payed to have a little store front. Now I tell them how to make their basic design function.

Why should I have to buy their less than functional software. Then tell them how to redesign it. And still have been ripped off by BigCommerce ?

BigCommerce has saturated the internet with so much info that it seems that the real scoop on them is being buaried........... Well I am pissed!

BigCommerce is a bunch of little rip off loosers!

All I wanted from BigCommerce was a little store front that worked.

All I got was a store that worked exactly like BC wanted. I have no control of my stores display.

They will not refund anything.

Infact they are transfering my domain name to BC.

BigCommerce is Bull s**t.

They will suck you in. Then try to suck you dry. Beware!

I thought I bought and paid for a little store. What I bought is what BC wants.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2010 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BigCommerce/internet/BigCommerce-BigCommercecom-BigCommerce-will-ripp-you-off-Internet-665078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BigCommerce