Complaint Review: BigMailBox.com - Nettaxi.com - Ezsweeps.com

• Updated: Tue, July 12, 2005

• Reported By:Little Rock Arkansas
BigMailBox.com - Nettaxi.com - Ezsweeps.com
bigmailbox.com Internet U.S.A.

BigMailBox.com - Nettaxi.com - Ezsweeps.com spam e-mail, login errors, forwarding impossible, ripoff! Internet

For over a year I have been having a problem with my account at nettaxi.com; the only e-mails that are posted are sexually oriented, in other words -- SPAM! No one else is able to get through.

I tried to open an account at ezsweeps.com, not knowing that it was also administered through bigmailbox.com; I was advised that I could not open another account. When I inquired via customer service, I was advised that I already had FOUR e-mail accounts with ezsweeps.com, even though I could not recall having EVER initiated one.

Bigmailbox.com's customer service provided me with the login information: ID and password. But when I tried to login using that information, NONE of the four sets of information would allow me to login. This continues to this present date. So what good is it?

It is my opinion that bigmailbox.com is a Rip-Off that provides SPAM authors unlimited access to one's account, without providing the user with the convenience of even the most basic of e-mail services. They need to provide the service promised or be put out of business!

Donald
Little Rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2005 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BigMailBoxcom-Nettaxicom-Ezsweepscom/internet/BigMailBoxcom-Nettaxicom-Ezsweepscom-spam-e-mail-login-errors-forwarding-impossib-149471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BigMailBox.com - Nettaxi.com - Ezsweeps.com