Complaint Review: BigPlanetBooks

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: chelsea — West Haven Connecticut United States of America
BigPlanetBooks
321 W. Midvale Chattanooga, TN 37415 Internet United States of America

BigPlanetBooks I ordered a book for 35.00 including shipping and never received anything. Internet

I ordered a book online from them, because it was the cheapest i could get it and I am a college student. It has been almost a month and a half, and I still have not received anything. I emailed them, and they never replied> I emailed three times. I need the money, and this is ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BigPlanetBooks/internet/BigPlanetBooks-I-ordered-a-book-for-3500-including-shipping-and-never-received-anything-950484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BigPlanetBooks