Complaint Review: BigPoint

• Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: Z3kedog — United States of America
500 Howard St. Suite 300 San Francisco, California United States of America

BigPoint DarkOrbit False Bot Ban San Francisco , California

Today when logging into my favorite online game I found out I had been banned for botting. Everyone knows that botting is against the rules in Dark Orbit and I wasn't about to do it myself since i had worked hard to build up my experience points and equipment. However today (for the very first time) I had been banned for something and to make it even worse I never did anything wrong.

This is nothing new apparently. Ever since Big Point started to automatically ban people for botting by the use of a detection system thousands of people were being falsely banned. I never thought that a user who had never gotten into any trouble and never tried to unfairly exploit anything in the game and was a user (supporting them) for several years could be banned and then ignored by them.

The Dark Orbit team refuses to do anything about it and claims their bot detector is infallible. They won't listen to logic or reason. They simply refuse to beleive they made a mistake and won't right the wrong.

Please help me. I don't know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BigPoint/San-Francisco-California-/BigPoint-DarkOrbit-False-Bot-Ban-San-Francisco-California-846218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BigPoint