Complaint Review: Biggestonlinemall.com

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Toby — Longwood
Biggestonlinemall.com
, New York United States of America

Biggestonlinemall.com a subsidiary of Genesis Consulting Group.com continually harassed me. When I attempted to check their Bona fides they tried to block me.I foundthe parent to be Genesis consulting. Please check it out. New York

As already stated, I found biggest on line mall [ for whom you have no adverse reports ] to be a subsidiary of Genesis Consulting Group, for whom you have no reports. I thought I should bring this to your attention.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 04:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Biggestonlinemallcom/-New-York-/Biggestonlinemallcom-a-subsidiary-of-Genesis-Consulting-Groupcom-continually-harassed-me-1040544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biggestonlinemall.com