Complaint Review: Bigpoint.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 16, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 16, 2011

• Reported By: Renee — Springfield Massachusetts United States of America
Bigpoint.com
Bigpoint, Inc. 500 Howard St. Suite 300 San Franci Internet United States of America

Bigpoint.com DarkOrbit Unauthorized Transactions Internet, Internet

I wish I had seen the other reports before I did the samething . I to thought I was being a nice parent and made a purchase for my of 29.99 ONLY . I made my payment threw paypal as I had never dealt with this company or heard of them .

So I make the purchase I then didnt make any kind transaction on the card . I go to dunkin dounts to get a coffee before work the next day . They say your card is declined  im like thats not possible run it again declined again. I call the bank and sure enough my bank acct was completely wiped out.

Before anyone says oh your kid did it Let me just tell you BS. My paypal is password protected I must put in my password my son is special and can hardly read . I have to do all this stuff for him he wouldnt be able to nor does he know my password. These people at this site performed purchases against my acct till it was completely empty . Then when they couldnt get more they proceeded to put checks against my paypal  acct . Now there is NO way a kid who cant read could even think of doing that .

I as im writing this have 22 disputes threw paypal that they did against my acct . All range from 2.99-160.00 . There was 3 more but the 2 checks for 299.97 and 1 purchase of 59.99 had not completed so paypal has refunded those back to my acct ( basically just stopped payment ) . All together they tried to get me for a little over 1800.00 . Stay far away from this company as possible .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bigpointcom/internet/Bigpointcom-DarkOrbit-Unauthorized-Transactions-Internet-Internet-766046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bigpoint.com