• Report: #392085

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:San Jose California
Bigscreencenter.com - Sage Ryder
4300 Peachtree Rd., Suite D#334 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Bigscreencenter.com - Sage Ryder VERY SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES.... I've been waiting WAITING 1 MONTH for a refund on a product I never received!!! Atlanta Georgia

Ordered a projection screen through their website last month for my business. I needed to use the item in a month so I assumed that bigscreencenter.com would get it to me within 30 days. That's quite a long time to fullfill an order! After a week of not receiving any information on the ETA, I contacted customer service and spoke to a rep, John for details.

John informed me that there was no way of tracking the actual package and no way of giving me an estimated time. I couldn't chance not receiving the screen in time for my event so I cancelled the order. I then received a cancellation email (with spelling errors) stating that I would receive a refund check within 30 business days...even though I had paid for it with a credit card. Odd, I thought.

A few days later, UPS delivers the screen. I refused to accept since I had already cancelled the order and it was sent back to sender.

It has now been a month and I have not received any refund check or a credit on my card.

I am now taking the matter up with my credit card company as I strongly feel that this company will not provide me with the promised refund.

I've done some research on this company and they have hundreds of complaints filed against them and as of last year was going through Bankruptcy. I don't understand how they haven't been shut down yet.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!

Sharon
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bigscreencentercom-Sage-Ryder/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/Bigscreencentercom-Sage-Ryder-VERY-SHADY-BUSINESS-PRACTICES-Ive-been-waiting-WAITI-392085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bigscreencenter.com - Sage Ryder