Complaint Review: Bigscreencenter.com - Sage Ryder

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 21, 2009

• Reported By:harlingen Texas
Bigscreencenter.com - Sage Ryder
999 N 20th St Harlingen, Georgia U.S.A.

Big Screen Center .com - Bigscreencenter.com - Sage Ryder No merchandise delivered after a month bad customer service Harlingen Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: File Claim with Bankruptcy Courts!

*Author of original report: still no resolution after a month and a half

First off let me say i hate that I'm having to write this in the first place but hopefully can stop someone from making the same error as me. I really made a serious error in going with this company and subsequently read feedback before it was too late. I order a screen from bigscreencenter.com before doing the research i had ordered electronics online previously without incident. I order a screen from Bigscreen back on september 13 and have yet to receive the merchandise. Like i've read on this website i ordered a screen and subsequently got the run around. First after about 5 days I called for a tracking number (as their webpage states will take 1-5 with ground my shipping of choice.) The representative told me no one had placed my order, I was like no harm no foul. I called back about a week later at the descretion of csr after about a 20 minute wait each time, when i called the second time after a promised email for tracking never came i asked again for a shipping number the rep on the phone was lost it seemed and asked to place me on hold after about ten minutes of hold he comes back and tells me they have an issue with the vendor. (From several people on line this is there scam line of choice) I was adament and called back this past week and was lold the equipment would ship oct 15th. Not truly upset i figure oh well it happens. I correspond again thru their live chat online during regular business hours and this takes longer than waiting on hold about 30-40 minutes. She promises to email back with some form of resolution i ask if she can look into again same speel with bad vendor. I say thanks and give up for a while i try again today and get good news that the issue with vendor has been resolved and ship again today, i ask for a ups number and that can't be given none yet generated. This one is still in the air as of right now but fyi during several customer service calls I requested a refund that will take 30 business days for a paper check. I figure i'll wait and give them one more shot this week if no tracking number will have to cancel. But please stay away from this company go with a larger company not one known to be chapter 11.

Dabear7
harlingen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bigscreencentercom-Sage-Ryder/Harlingen-Georgia-78550/Big-Screen-Center-com-Bigscreencentercom-Sage-Ryder-No-merchandise-delivered-after-a-379886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bigscreencenter.com - Sage Ryder

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File Claim with Bankruptcy Courts!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Big Screen Center (BigScreenCenter.com) has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy on February 25th of this year. You'll most likely never see your money. I've read that we have to file a claim with the bankruptcy courts to get our money back - however you may only receive a third of what you're owed.

Big Screen Center is now operated by a company called Stampede Global C.O.O. Kevin Kelly... I'm calling them today to see what they can do. If they took over the company then THEY need to pay me my money that they took!

still no resolution after a month and a half

AUTHOR: Dabear7 - (U.S.A.)

Well unfortunately this didn't end well after all after numerous attempts at contacting their customer service, one instance where I waited over half and hour and was transferred to rep who said oh ok when I cancelled and proceeded to cold transfer my call to an ivr when I politely asked to expedited their 30 day refund. I explained this scenario to the bank and was told I can dispute thru them. In all honesty I beleive I was pateint but when a website promises 1-5 days I can see a delay of 1-2 or even three weeks but ultimately I got the same excuses from week 1 of this order. Please if you value your time go though someone else. origianlly placed the order mid september as of today I cancelled with them and chose to dispute with bank 'cause I didn't trust this website....stay away