Complaint Review: Biikers den

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: dawn mitchell — fayetteville North Carolina
Biikers den
, Oregon USA

Biikers den fraud scam website invesgition needed  Oregon

On April 14 my son was killed in a motorcycle accident. We formed a foundation in his name. two vest and arm bands  were purched form bikersden on june 26 for his memoral the total of the Items came to 268.00 dollars. As of this date I have not recieved my order on my account it says that my order has not been shipped yet but they said my order would be to me in three days My charge card was charged the 268.00. I have been calling them every day even several times a day. All I get is a message saying they will call back me back in the order it was recieved. Two weeks ago when I call I finally got through to speak to some one and I was told it was a back order they did not have all my Items in the wear house and they could not send what they had already. He told me some he he would look into to the problem and call me back. I am still waiting and pissed off. If any one knows how to put a stop to this I would love to know and I want my money back. BE WEAR OF THIS WEBSITE THEY ARE A FRAUD!!!!!. I will be informing my motorcycle community of this website trust me on that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Biikers-den/Oregon/Biikers-den-fraud-scam-website-invesgition-needednbsp-Oregon-1077429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biikers den