Complaint Review: Bike Nashbar

• Reported By: g oneill — aspen Colorado
Bike Nashbar
PO Box 1455 Crab Orchard, West Virginia USA

Bike Nashbar false shipping charges Crab Orchard West Virginia

Durring my ordering equipment and setting up to have it shiped to me, just like multiple other on line orders, which require me to decide how stuff will be shipped to me and the fact that with a po box and diffrent shipping procedures for diffrent companys decisions needed to be made and NASHBAR ripped me off!

When a company tells you they will ship FEDEX you give them a street address to ship to and when they tell you they will ship usps you give them a po box.

So when they told me they would ship FEDEX... I payed for FEDEX and had it shipped to my street address then noooo. it was shipped usps so consuquenty I didn't get the item ordered I ordered and it was reshipped after about a month of waiting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bike-Nashbar/Crab-Orchard-West-Virginia-25827/Bike-Nashbar-false-shipping-charges-Crab-Orchard-West-Virginia-1053414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bike Nashbar