Complaint Review: BikeCaffe Franchising LLC

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: HonestWomenGetRipped — Havana Internet
BikeCaffe Franchising LLC
4700 Sterling Drive Boulder, Colorado United States of America

BikeCaffe Franchising LLC Will Shakesheff, Mislead Me to invest into a Franchise and took my 19,450 and never gave me anything for it. Ripped Off Boulder, Colorado

I had spoken to Ralph Massetti, who pressure sold me into wiring his company cash to run my own Bike Caffe franchise. I sent the money and have never heard from them again. Many excuses and months had passed and no communication. Real criminals and seem to be the best salesman I have ever been taken advantage of. They stole my cash and never gave it back. They need to be charged and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. $19,450. I now cannot feed back children and family. My husband had a heart attack because of this and we are all devastated. I have called the police and its such a long process. Please spread the word on this crook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BikeCaffe-Franchising-LLC/Boulder-Colorado-80301/BikeCaffe-Franchising-LLC-Will-Shakesheff-Mislead-Me-to-invest-into-a-Franchise-and-took-1036770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BikeCaffe Franchising LLC