- Report: #1083062
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bikers Den
Bikers Den False Advertising / No Integrity Oregon City Oregon
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I ordered Sartso motorcycle jeans from Bikers Den and when I received them, they did not have knee armor pockets as advertised on the Bikers Den website. Below are the features, copied and pasted straight from their website. I put the feature missing in bold.
- Inseam for all sizes is 33 inches
- Extra long one piece Kevlar panel in front for hip and thigh area
- Extra Kevlar in yoke area
- Extra Kevlar under knee armor pockets
- Super strong one piece panel on back for thigh, hip, and behind the knee protection
- Full rollover protection for front and rear in hip, thigh, and knee area
I emailed the company to get an Return Authorization number and requested that they pay the shipping since the return was due to an error on their website. They refused to pay shipping so I am out $12.35 and have nothing to show for it.
If this company had any integrity and wanted to keep customers, they should have foot the bill for return shipping in this case. I would recommend you go with Rxxxxxx (((REDACTED))) for motorcycle gear instead. Awesome customer service!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bikers-Den/Oregon-City-Oregon/Bikers-Den-False-Advertising-No-Integrity-Oregon-City-Oregon-1083062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.