Complaint Review: Bikers Den

• Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: Matt — Ellenburg DPT New York
Bikers Den
, Select State/Province USA

Bikers Den Ordered a leather vest and gloves. I received the vest but the gloves never came after 5 months. Will not return calls or emails. Oregon

After five months of emails and phone calls still waiting for the other half of my order from Bikers Den.  No matter when you call you must leave a voice message providing them a return tel number. I never have received a return call and no answers to my emails.  The shipped item arrived in a regular usps box with no paperwork.  No promised tracking number was provided.  I recently wrote Bikers Den to be given instructions to return the half order I now have.  Still have heard nothing.  I will be contacting BBB and my Credit Card for investigation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bikers-Den/Select-StateProvince/Bikers-Den-Ordered-a-leather-vest-and-gloves-I-received-the-vest-but-the-gloves-never-c-1099875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bikers Den