Complaint Review: Biker's Den

• Reported By: Jonie — Rapid City South Dakota
Biker's Den
Internet USA

Biker's Den Charged me for goods they never shipped Internet

I ordered a pair of leather chaps in July of 2013. Biker's Den sent me an order confirmation email and charged my bank account, then never sent confirmation that the order shipped. After I left them numerous voicemails and emails over the course of a few weeks, they finally replied with an email that said they had contacted me two weeks previously and told me that the chaps were backordered (they hadn't).

They said if I was fine waiting for them, they would just ship them when they got them in. After many more weeks went by, I started calling them and emailing them again, and finally I got ahold of someone, and I told them to cancel my order and refund me the money. They followed up with an email saying that my request had been submitted to the refunds department. I still have not gotten my money refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bikers-Den/internet/Bikers-Den-Charged-me-for-goods-they-never-shipped-Internet-1143092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biker's Den