Complaint Review: BikersDen.com

• Updated: Thu, November 14, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed Off Canadian — Guelph Ontario
BikersDen.com
internet, Select State/Province USA

BikersDen.com , bikers den, lady bikers den, street bikers den TAKES MONEY NEVER SHIPS PRODUCT internet oregon, alberta

I purchased a leather vest from bikers den on September the 17th, 2013.  The web site showed the item as in stock.  The web page showed that items ship within 5 days of recieving payment .  I paid with my credit card and payment cleared the same day. After a week went buy I emailed bikers den as the item still showed asnot shipped. They informed me because I lived in Canada it would take a couple extra days.  OCTOBER 10TH, when I complained again, thery said the item was on backorder?  No mention of this on the web site, no mention of this during previous inquiries.

At the time of the October 10th inquiry a representative using only the name Clint, asked me via email if I wanted to wait 2 weeks or would I rather they refund my money.  Like an idiot I said I would wait the 2 weeks. Well he we are Nov 14, item has still not shipped, Clint no longer returns my emails an NO ONE has EVER returned any of my phone calls, nor does anyone EVER answer their phone.

I will never again order from Bikers Den, or any of their affiliated sites, they are a complete rip off, should have done my homework on these guys before I ordered.  Every search, better business bureau, here, any place you check, even facebook. Nothing but bad reviews every place I turn. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BikersDencom/internet-Select-StateProvince/BikersDencom-bikers-den-lady-bikers-den-street-bikers-den-TAKES-MONEY-NEVER-SHIPS-P-1099214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BikersDen.com